Tue, Apr 11|
The Artist Opener Series
Being an artist is a gift that comes with many challenges. We play all the roles, take on a lot of responsibility which inevitably leads to overwhelming thoughts, self doubt, limiting beliefs. This cycle prevents us from growing a thriving and positive arts business but it doesn't have to.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 6:00 PM – Apr 12, 7:00 PM
About the event
Being an artist is a gift that comes with many challenges. We play all the roles, take on a lot of responsibility which can lead to overwhelming thoughts, self doubt, limiting beliefs that can prevent us from growing a thriving and positive arts business.
One of the biggest reasons why ego is your "enemy" is that it keeps you out of touch with reality. Your ego is what prevents you from hearing critical but necessary feedback from others. Ego makes you over-estimate your own abilities and worth, and under-estimate the effort and skill required to achieve your goals.
The Artist Ego is a place we feel most comfortable whether you grew up with a platinum paint brush in your mouth or you started mid career, but it's the CEO Ego that is new to us and brings in fear and doubt.
- Who is this person who now needs to step in and sell my art?
- Believe my art is high level worthy of costing this much?
- Why does it feel so weird to step into my 2.0 self?
Join this 3 Part round table series where we will dive into a variety of discussions on the perspectives, feelings and narratives that we hold around being an artist and business owner.
- April 11: Part 1 - Getting over yourself & self sabotage
- April 12: Part 2 - Artist ego & CEO Ego Get married
- April 17: Part 3 - The Stories we tell ourselves (Why we can't? Why we don’t?” )
Artist Ego 3-Part Series
This purchase guarantees you for all 3 Workshops.